- 06-11-2022: Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 06-11-2022: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 10-07-2022: Download and view the Terra Hill E-Brochure
- 13-06-2022: Terra Hill pricing will be updated periodically here.
- 26-09-2021: Read more: Flynn Park sold en bloc for S$371m to Hoi Hup-Sunway joint venture
Terra Hill (Former Flynn Park) is another upcoming joint venture new launch residential project between two well-established developers; Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd and Sunway Group. Both developers had been in close partnership for the past twelve years and had together won numerous awards for their excellence in terms of quality and workmanship such as BCA Construction Excellence Award and FIABCI World Prix d’Excellence Awards.
Hoi Hup Realty was founded in Singapore at the year of 1983. It is an award-winning developer that had built close to 8000 top quality residential homes. 2021 is considered one of the year for Hoi Hup as it had won 4 awards in EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards and 3 awards in PropertyGuru Asia Property Award Singapore.
Sunway Group was based in Malaysia and incorporated since 1974. It is one of the largest real estate developer and conglomerates in South East Asia with business spanning across education, healthcare, real estate construction, hospitality as well as retail. Three of its subsidiaries are publicly-listed with a total market capitalization of RM$16 billion.
The past and present track records for both developers include Ki Residences, Royal Square at Novena, Parc Canberra, Parc Central Residences executive condominium, Rivercove Residences and Sophia Hills etc.
The former site of Terra Hill is called Flynn Park, which was sold en bloc and will consist of 270 residential units ranging from 2- to 5- bedroom and Penthouses.
Terra Hill pricing is expected to be launched at approximately $2300 psf on average.
Terra Hill, which is sitting on a freehold land, is located at the quiet and serene cul-del-sac of Yew Siang Road, in Rest of Central Region (RCR) of District 5. It is only 330 meters away or less than 5 minutes’ walk from Pasir Panjang MRT Station, CC 26 of Circle Line.
This prime location is situated within Greater Southern Waterfront master planning zone, which will witness great transformation in the next 15 years. In fact, since the completion of One North Business Park, Mapletree Business City 1 and 2, this locale had created plenty of job opportunities with highly-skilled workers sorting to rental apartment near to their work place, which resulted in high rental demand.
Terra Hill Singapore is easily accessible via West Coast Highway and is less than 5 minutes’ drive to Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE). Once Circle Line Extension 6 is completed in 2026, it will only take 7 and 8 stations to reach the financial district and Marina Bay Sands respectively.
In terms of amenities, Alexandra Retail Center is only one MRT station away. For your weekend retail therapy or movie nights with your love one and family, megamall VivoCity is only 3 train stations away (Harbourfront CC29) or 10 minutes’ drive away from Terra Hill condo.
If you like greenery and hiking, Terra Hill is definitely your ideal adobe as Southern Ridges is situated right behind the development, which comprise 10 kilometers of trails connecting from Kent Ridge Park to Mount Faber.
You will fall in love with new launch by exploring its nearby amenities with Terra Hill location map.
In order to view our Terra Hill showflat, all interested parties are required to book an appointment a day in advance. Due to safety measures, all walk-in will not be entertained by our security staff. In order to secure an appointment, one can either book via our online form in this official website or dial our sales hotline at +65 6100 1116.
Once an appointment had been made, our friendly and professional salesperson will contact you in less than an hour to confirm your appointment. As our Terra Hill showroom will be closed for periodic maintenance or private events organized by the developer, it is strongly advisable to book your appointment a day in advance.
Apart from enjoying direct developer price, there is NO COMMISSION payable by all buyers to our salesperson. Buying your first property can be a stressful event, rest assured that all our salespersons are trained professionally. They are ever ready to provide you with first-hand information and is able to make recommendation based on your personal needs and wants.
Terra Hill balance units chart are update periodically in this sales portal. To check out the latest availability and promotion, please call our hotline at 6100 1116 to find out more. Reservation of choice unit via phone is subject to management approval with a maximum holding period of two hours only.
After our VVIP Preview sales, the sales mode for all remaining units are on a first-come-first-buy basis. Our prices might be revised too without further notice.
In September 2021, Hoi Hup and Sunway had successfully secured the former site of Terra Hill (Flynn Park) via a collective sale. With a winning bid of $371 million and a 7% bonus on balconies, the land cost works out to be $1,318 per square foot per plot ratio. The breakeven cost for this development is approximately $2050 psf.
Terra Hill is located in the highly sought after District 5 with huge tenant catchment where many internationally well-known companies had set up their regional headquarters in this precinct.
MapleTree Business City 1 and 2, who are the pioneer in “work and play” environment, are only one MRT station away from Terra Hill condo. Popular MNC such as Samsung, Unilever, Pfizer, HSBC as well as Google are situated here too. In addition, One-North Business Park, Science Park 1 and 2 are all within two MRT stations away from Pasir Panjang MRT station, which is approximately 330 meters from Terra Hill condo.
For greenery and nature lovers, Southern Ridges, which connects Kent Ridge Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Mount Faber Park into a 10 kilometers of trails, as well as Labrador Park are both within short walking distance.
Terra Hill Singapore will also stands to benefit in the near future under the transformation of Greater Southern Waterfront. It is a new major gateway to future live, work and play along Singapore’s southern coast starting from Marina East to Pasir Panjang.
This transformation will be in phrases starting from Keppel Club, Mount Faber and Pasir Panjang District in the next 5 to 10 years.
Unit types in Terra Hill will start from 2-bedroom for couples to 5-bedroom and penthouses that are suitable for multi-generation living. This sprawling freehold residential development with lush greenery offers a total of 270 units over 9 blocks with each block of 5-storey high.
- Terra Hill is a rare freehold development in land-scarce Singapore that is less than 500 meters walk to Pasir Panjang MRT Station in District 5, Rest of Central Region (RCR).
- A low-rise residential new launch with spacious 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-bedroom Penthouse that is well-designed to cater for the needs of all households and investors with lush greenery landscaping sprawling across 210,000 sqft of land.
- Within close proximity to large tenant catchment precinct such as One-North Business Park, Science Park 1 and 2, Alexandra Tech Park, MapleTree Business City which will benefit investors for easy exit-strategy in future.
- Within short driving distance to West Coast Highway and Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE), which allows future residents to connect easily to Central Business District (CBD) and the rest of Singapore.
- Terra Hill condo is located within the Master Plan zoning of future Greater Southern Waterfront, which will transform the southern coast of Singapore into a major gateway for Live, Work and Play, starting from downtown Marina East to Pasir Panjang.
- Only 3 MRT stations to Circle Line and North-East Line interchange (HarbourFront, CC29 | NE1), 4 stations to East-West Line and Thomson-East Coast Line (Outram Park, EW16 | NE3 | TE17), 7 stations to Marina Bay MRT interchange once Circle Line extension 6 is completed in 2026.
- Short driving distance to Alexandra Retail Centre, IKEA, Holland Village and VivoCity.
- Close proximity to well-known education belt with top institutions like National University of Singapore (NUS), NUS High School of Math and Science, School of Science and Technology (SST) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP).